Songdo, Incheon. Republic of Korea 9th International Conference on Indoor Air Quality Ventilation & Energy Conservation In Buildings
- Abstract submissionClosed
- Full paper submissionClosed
- Notification of full paper acceptance(May, 2016)
"Healthy & Smart Built Environment"
It is my great pleasure to welcome you to IAQVEC 2016, the 9th international conference on indoor air quality, ventilation & energy conservation in buildings. Series of IAQVEC conferences started in 1992 in Montreal, Canada. The 9th conference in 2016 will celebrate the 24th anniversary of international conference.
The conference will present the latest research issues
with examples on how an optimal indoor environment
is achieved in healthy and smart manner.
On behalf of the organizing committee,
I warmly invite you to join us in Seoul,
the historical and beautiful city of Korea for IAQVEC 2016.
- Indoor Environment Quality & Climate
- Ventilation & Airtightness
- Ventilation in relation to IAQ & Health Aspects
- Smart Technologies for Building Performance
- HVAC Systems
- Building System Integration and Optimization
- Sensors, Controls and Information Management
- Modeling and Simulation Tools